Breakfast: Chia, Mango & Coconut Pudding
Mix 3 tbsp chia seeds with 150ml coconut milk and soak overnight, top with coconut flakes, diced mango and pomegranate seeds
Lunch: Salmon, avocado and pine nut salad with rye bread
Dinner: Prawns with lemon, garlic and chilli, quinoa, spinach
Snacks: Beauty & Go SKIN DETOX, a handful of mixed nuts and seeds
- Cleanse day and night without fail! You may find a face wash or micellar water leaves your skin feeling fresher than a cream cleanser. Avoid harsh or drying products containing alcohol, as these will strip your skin of oils, making the problem worse.
- Exfoliate every 2-3 days using a gentle product to remove dead skin cells, which tend to build up with oily skin types and can clog pores leading to breakouts or blackheads.
- Use a natural clay-based facemask 1-2 times per week to draw out impurities from the skin and regulate oil production.
- Use natural skin care products, as synthetic chemicals can upset your skin’s natural balance
- You still need to moisturise daily, just choose an oil-free formula.
- Avoid heavy foundations, which don’t work well on oily skin-types. Instead use matifying formulas or lighter tinted moisturisers.
- Carry blotting papers in your handbag to mop-up excess oils over the day. These are better than constantly applying powder, which can clog pores. They are also more hygienic than using compacts with brushes or sponges, where bacteria congregate.
- Include a daily Beauty & Go Detox drink which contains ingredients to balance, purify and cleanse your skin and body.
Leave your email below if you want to nourish your inbox with more content crafted by our nutritionist!